VME is currently accepting applications for our following divisions:
** Division 1 – Sacramento County, CA **
** Division 2 – San Joaquin County, CA **
Our standards are the highest in the industry and only those willing to maintain those high standards should apply.
NORMAL ESCORTING HOURS: Between 8 am and 2 pm
NORMAL ESCORTING DAYS: M-F, Weekends, & Holidays
NORMAL ESCORTING LOCATIONS: Sacramento County, San Joaquin County, San Francisco Bay Counties, and Stanislaus County.
VME provides its employees with all necessary gear and equipment, including the motorcycle and radio communications, to perform as a motorcycle escort with the following exceptions: Black BDU military-style pants, black combat boots, gloves, and rain pants.
Motorcycle Escort Position
- Flexible schedule (our schedule changes week to week, and service are added daily)
- 9 YEARS driving experience (Not specificlly licensed motorcycle riding)
- Basic First Aid/CPR certified preferred
- Clean driving record preferred
- Yes, you have to have a valid California Drivers License
If you are interested in a position with VME…
1. Fill-out our application and obtain a DMV driving record printout
A. Fill out our application by clicking here… https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NJOMC5d4Ozb82cRRKLMp3SlEHtvz84Xf/view?usp=sharing
B. DMV driving record printout may be obtained here… https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/customer-service/request-vehicle-or-driver-records/online-driver-record-request/. DMV driving record printout must be no more than 7 days old
2. Submit your application and DMV printout to:
Fax: (916) 244-2762
Snail-mail: Valley Motor Escort, LLC PO Box 580296, Elk Grove, CA. 95758
Your application and DMV printout will be forwarded to the proper divisional manager
3. General information about submitting your application:
Please, no phone call inquiries about a position or submitted application; if you wish to make an inquiry send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted without a DMV printout will not be considered. Resumes submitted without an application and DMV printout will not be considered. Other documents for hiring consideration submitted without an application and DMV printout will not be considered